Atmajyothi

You are the Light Light of Self -Atmajyothi. Light of Self is Light of the Universe - Brahmajyothi. One who realises The Light of Self Becomes the Light for the World -Jagajyothi. Light of Love, Light of Wisdom, Light of Compassion, Light of Peace, Light Divine.
Purpose of Life : आत्मनो मोक्षार्थं जगद हिताय च- (Atmano Mokshartham, Jagad Hitaya Cha) Self Realization and Welfare of the World

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whom Does the Lord Love most ?

It was back in 2001. My young daughter was playing with the doll of Shri Krishna when one of my friends Vishwa came home. Vishwa has dedicated his life to practice of karmayoga. Seeing my daughter, Vishwa asked her. “Do you love Krishna ? “. “ Offcourse yes.” , said my daughter. “Does the Lord love you ?” asked my friend. “Offcourse yes. He loves everybody.” – said my daughter. “But do you know whom does the Lord love most ?” asked my friend. “No, I don’t know. I guess He loves everybody equally” – said my daughter. Vishwa opened the Bhagavadgita book and read out sloka 18.68 and 18.69 where in Shri Krishna says, one who teaches the message of Bhagavadgita to others is dearest to Him. There is no one else dearer to Shri Krishna. My daughters eyes popped up hearing the message of the Lord. There was a remarkable transformation in her. In a weeks time, she memorized the Chapter 12 of Bhagavadgita.
The message of the Lord is very clear. If you read Bhagavadgita, if you teach Bhagavadgita, you will become dearest to the Lord and attain Him. This is the secret of becoming dear to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment